Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hi! I'm Ashley.

Welcome to my blog!!

First I want to share a little about myself so you can better understand me!
My name is Ashley, I am 21 years old. I come from a family of 5. I was born and raised in Idaho. I love anything and everything outdoors: dirt biking, snowmobiling, camping, hiking, fishing; you name it! I recently returned from serving a mission the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I am currently attending BYU-I.

One of the classes I'm  taking is about the family. Through this blog I will share my thoughts and feelings on the things that I learn in class. I've never kept a blog before, so I am fairly excited to see where this will go and to be able to express myself in new ways. My class mates are doing the same thing, you can find their blogs in my reading list. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like the read.

:)
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment