Friday, November 20, 2015

Week 9

Hi again! this weeks topic was on communication.

we had a really good time in class, lots of laughs and agreeing. We mainly talked about how men and women dont really know how to communicate. I take full responisbility in that! I'm the worst at letting people know how i am feeling, or really even showing it for that matter. My boyfriend has a really hard time trying to read me.

most women will drop "hints" - I'm totally guilty of this. in class brother Williams used the example of stopping on a road trip to get a drink. a girl might say "are you thirsty?' and the boy might say "no, I'm fine" and keep driving. This might upset the girl and cause problems. i have seen this in so many way in my life, not the same exact situation - but if i dont voice my opinion and just kind of expect people to read my mind! how do you feel about communication? how have you made it work in your life?

ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment